Tuesday 20 March 2012

MY SALVATION STORY


I   grew  up   from  a religious  family  that  had  some knowledge  about  Christ    but  yet  very far  from   salvation. I  was  taught   about   God  through  songs   and a  bible  story  book  that  my mother  used to  read  for  us  as  kids. I  was  introduced   to  a  church   that  preached   salvation  by my  brother  and my sister  who  had  also  come  to know  about  it  through  their  friends. So  I   got   saved  at  an early  stage  of   9  by  simply  responding  to  an  altar  call.
I  developed  an  un  common  desire  for  God  as  a  child  and  my  prayer  life  seemed  far  greater  above  my  age. One  night, at  the age  of  9  still   as  I  was  praying  from  my  bed, I  started  speaking  strange tongues  all of  a  sudden.It   was  awesome. But   this  didn’t   continue  with  me till  I  asked  God  to  restore  it  to  me  at  the age  of  16  which  he  did.

No comments:

Post a Comment