Friday 11 May 2012

GOODBYE MY FRIEND

 In  life  we meet  different  people  but  each one of them  is  important to us.
I  believe  God  will  bring  some friends  to us  just  to  teach  us  something  new  or  to  change  our bad sides  of  the coin.      There's  a reason  for  every  season  we pass  through  in life.Just  painful  to  say good bye, but  I'm  still  a friend  and  I  will never  be jealous  of  you.An  interuption  of  a  dialogue  with  you  seemed  to  mark  the end  of  it.There's  nothing  much  I  can  explain beyond  that  but it  was  rather  a  wonderful  time  to  have you  in my  life.Bad  moments  are  difficult  to  forget  but good  ones  are  harder  still  to  forget. I  will  never  forget the time  I  spent  8 good  hours  on  phone.It  is  a  memorable  moment  in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment