Saturday 16 February 2013

TO YOU

                                                                                                                Your  daughter
                                                                                                                 16 February  2013


Dear  Lord,
                It's   me  again  before  your  throne  of grace.
 Thank   you   for  making  the 14th  of February  special  to me.
 While  the rest  of  the world  was  celebrating  Valentines day, you  were  in  the project  of  pulling  me out of  sickness. I  know  that  though I  pass  through  the valley   of  the  shadow  of  death,  I  will  fear  no evil  because  you're with  me.  Thank  you  because  by  your  stripes  we  were  healed. There's  nothing  more  I   can  give  you  because all  I have  is yours.


             Lots of love.
             Barbra.

No comments:

Post a Comment