Thursday 6 June 2013

WHO DO PEOPLE SAY I AM ?

No  one  has  a  single  clue  of  who  you  really  are.  The  world  will  try  to  define you   according  to  your  physical  appearance, race, tribe, financial  status, education  and  the  like,  but  they  are  ignorant  of  the  true  you. I've  had  people  that  judged  me   wrongly  simply  because  that's  the  world's  standard  of  rating  people.  They  will  realise   the  glory  and  favour   of  God  upon  your  life. It's  amazing  God   has  lifted me above  what  they  expected   and  they  are  now  my  good  friends.  The  sons  of  those  that  afflicted  you  will  come  bending  un to  you   and  those  that  despised  you  will  bow  down  at  the  soles  of  your  feet.(Isaiah 60:14). The   devil  knew  and  still  knows  who  Jesus  is  but   wanted  to  convince  him  he  wasn't  the  son  of  God. "If  you  are  the  son  of  God, turn  these  stones  into  bread".  Jesus  didn't  need  to  turn  stones  to  bread  to  prove  himself  the  son  of  God  because  he  already  is.  Yesterday,  I  went  shopping  and  I  was  looking  for  a  specific  item. It  is  surprising  I  asked  several  people  whether  they  had  it  and  they  told  me  they  didn't  yet   they  had  it  but  didn't   know. I  read   the  small  words  at  the buttom  of the  box  that  had  the  name  of  that  item  and  discovered   the  product  was  allover  the  country  but  people  only  knew  that  catch  word  name  of it  that  was  written   in  "huge"  letters  on  top  of  the  product.  You  have  everything   you  need  if  you  have  Jesus  in  your  life.  The  problem  is,  you've  not  yet  asked  God  to  show  you  the  hidden  riches  of  the  secret  places. Isaiah 45:3

No comments:

Post a Comment