Friday 29 June 2012

TREASURES OF GOD'S WORD

The bible is more than just a religious book. It is  inspired by God and is profitable for doctrine for reproof,correction and instruction in righteousness  that a man of God may be fully equipped for every good work. It  is  reveals the mysteries of God and his nature. The old testament  is  interlinked with the new testament  by  a number of scriptures  that  are similar. It is  amazing  how  words spoken by Jesus on the cross “My God, my God ,why have you forsaken me” are found in Psalms  22:1.
In Zechariah 11:12 it says  they weighed me for a price of thirty pieces of silver and the lord told me to cast it to the potter  in the house of the lord.The fact that  ancient prophet’s  words  were fulfilled in the new  testament   no doubt  verifies the truthfulness of the bible. Get to discover the treasures of God’s word as you read it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment