Tuesday 9 April 2013

GOD WILL FULFIL MY DAYS

"Who  redeems  me  from  destruction  and  crowns  me with loving kindness" Psalms 103:4
Lord,   I  thank   you  for   delivering   me  from   a  motor  accident yesterday,  where  a   pedestrian  was  hit  and  injured, though  no  one  in  the  taxi  was   injured.  I   will  not   die  but  live  to declare  the  works  of  the  lord.(Psalms 118:17). God  will  fulfil   the  number  of  my  days. (Exodus  23:26).  God  will   crown   me  with  long  life  and  show  me  his  salvation.(Psalms 91:16).  It   is   written   in  Isaiah  65:20  that  there  shall  be  no  infant  of  days  neither  any   old  man  whose  days   will  not  be  filled   for  the  youngest  shall  be  100 years.  Remember  by  fear  of  the  lord  and  humility  are  riches,honour  and  life.  Proverbs  22:4. I  will  come  to  the  grave  at  a  full  age  as  a  shock  of  corn   comes   in  its  season.  Job 5:26.



No comments:

Post a Comment