Wednesday 3 April 2013

SALVATION BELONGS TO OUR GOD.

I   had  never  understood   the  meaning  of  this  scripture   till  yesterday 2nd  April  2013  when  God  delivered  me  from   a  plot  the  devil   had  prepared  for  me.  The  lord  is  my light  and  my   salvation. Lord, I   thank   you   for   loving   me   and  protecting  me. There's   alot   the  devil   plans  against  me   but  thank  you  because  you  know  how  to  deliver  the godly  out  of  temptation  and to  reserve  the  un just  for  the day  of  judgement  to  be  punished. (2  Peter 2:9). Your  salvation  from  every  trial,temptation, infirmity  is   from  the  lord  God  almighty.  Just   pray   and  trust  in  God,  he  will  take  care  of  everything.  He  who  keeps  Israel  neither  sleeps  nor  slumbers. Psalms 121.  It  means   there are  battles  God  fights  for  you  without  you  knowing  about  it. Both  Physical   and  spiritual  battles. A lot   happens   in  the spiritual  realm  and  our  prayers  help  alot  in  changing   the  atmosphere  in  which  the  spiritual  will  affect   the  physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment