Monday 6 May 2013

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD

Lord,  I'm  just  in  awe   of  how  powerful  and  mighty   you  are. You've  given  me  a  priviledge  to  have   your  word  proven  true  in  my  life. You  tell  me  in Psalms  46:10  to  be  still  and  know  that   you  are  God, you  will  exalted  in  the  earth  and  among  the  heathen. You've   calmed   every  storm   the  devil  had  stirred  in  my  life  and  just  like  you  to  told  the  Israelites   to  be  still  and  see  the  salvation  of   the   lord  for  the  Egyptians  they  saw, they  would  never  see  them  again. Exodus 14:13,  Right  now,  I'm   trying  to  trace  my  enemies  but  I  can  not  see  them. Some  were  demoted, others  deported, and  others  have  passed  through  doom  and  gloom. Your  word   says ; Little  by  little  you  will  drive  our  enemies   from  before  us   that  we  may   increase  and  inherit   the  land. Exodus 23:30. Lord, I  will  not  be  afraid, I  will  be  established  till  I  see  my  desire  upon  my  enemies. Psalms 122:9.

No comments:

Post a Comment