Tuesday 7 May 2013

THANK YOU LORD

Lord,  today   I  just  want  to   thank   you   for  helping  me  pass  through  the  rough  and  long  journey   that  has  brought  me  this   far. All  I  have  to  say  is  Ebenezer ,  this  far  you've   helped  me. (1  Samuel 7:12).  You  promise   and  fulfil. Thank  you  for  granting  me  wisdom  that  I   would  have   acquired   through  lots   of  money. You  raise   the  poor  from  dust  and lift  the  needy  from  the  dunghill  and  set  them  among  princes. (Psalms 113:7 & 1Samuel 2:8). I  now  know  that  those  who  greatly  delight  in  your  word  will  have  wealth  and  riches  in  their  houses. Psalms 112:3. I've  been  quoting   scriptures  even  when   there  seemed   not  to  be  any  meaning  for me.  Lord,  you  are  awesome, wonderful  and amazing. You've  helped  me  have  a glimpse  of  what  good  plans  you  have  for  my  future. I   now  know   that  those  that  dwell  in  your  house  go  from  strength  to  strength  and  from  glory  to  glory. (Psalms 84:7 and 2 Corinthians 3:18).
Lord,  you've   really  raised  me  from  a  place  and  position  where  the  world   thought I   didn't   have  any  value  yet  only  you  knew  what  my  reputation  was. You've  humbled  me  and  you've  exalted  me  in  your  due  time. I   Peter 5:6. Let   the  world  know   that  promotion   comes  from  you. Psalms 75:6  and  you  change  seasons  and  times, you  set  up  kings  and  set  others  down  Daniel 2:21.

No comments:

Post a Comment