Wednesday 21 November 2012

MY TESTIMONY

About   a  year  ago  around   this  time,  I  miraculously  survived  a  car  accident.  I   don't   care  what  the  devil   plans  for me,  all  I  know  is  the lord will  deliver  me  from  every  evil   work  and  preserve  me  for  his  heavenly  kingdom. (2  Timothy 4:18). The  lord  will  fulfil  the  number  of  my  days. (Exodus  23:26). The  devil  came  to steal,kill  and  destroy, but Jesus  came  that  we may  have  life   and  have  it   more abundantly. The  lord  has  also  fought   my  battles  this  year. I   stand  to  testify  today   that  Job 5:12   has  become  active  and  evident  in my life. "He  disappoints  the devices  of  the crafty  so that  their  hands  can not  perform  their  enterprise".

No comments:

Post a Comment