Wednesday 21 November 2012

THE GOOD,ACCEPTABLE AND PERFECT WILL OF GOD.

God  created us  to  do  his  perfect  will  on  earth. Remember  the  parable  of  the  talents, God  has  given  every  man  a measure of  faith. He  has  given  everyone  of  us  a gift   and  you  will  never  discover  it  unless  you  cry   out  to  God  to show  it  to   you.  Some  people   are  doing  the  good   and the  acceptable   but  not   the  perfect  will  of  God.  He   gives   a  reward   for  the  good  and acceptable  deeds  but   not  the  actual   crown  for   what  he   created  you  for.  Also,  for  you to  be  able   to  do   his  will,  pray   he  puts  you   at  the  right  place. You   can  do  the  right  thing  but  in  a  wrong  place. Up  until  now,  I  had  not  discovered   the  perfect  will  of God  in my  life till  I  prayed  for  him  to put me  in  the right  place."For example, for God  to enable me to be able  to write this  blog,  I  had to be positioned  in this position  which is not  what I  myself  expected  to be doing  in regard  to my  academic  qualifications. God  will have  to humble you that  he  may  exalt  himself  in  your  life. Every  good  and  perfect  gift  is from  above  and comes  down  from  the father  of  lights  in   whom  there's  no variation  nor  shadow  of  turning. James 1:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment