Wednesday 3 October 2012

I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I WILL HAVE COMPASSION

In  Exodus 33, God  tells Moses the  congregation was  stiff necked. They were a rebellious people. As for Moses, he had found  grace  in the sight of God. God says, he will  have mercy on whom he will have mercy. This means no one is righteous before God, but  it is by his grace  that he pities those that love him. Psalms 103:13 says, as a father pities his children, so the lord pities  those that  fear him.  It is by the grace of God that we are what we  are.1 Corinthians 15:10. Paul says in Galatians 1:15, that when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me by grace to reveal his son to me that I may preach him among the Gentiles, I immediately conferred  not by flesh and blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment